View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Just came back from a session at LuckySpa or is it LuckyMassage at Little Tokyo, I can't remember the exact name. Basically head into the alleys away from the main road, then turn right at the first corner then left.

Paid 500k massage 90mins fees then i had about 7-8 girls lined up and for me to choose. I was then ushered up to the highest level and into a big room with toilet attached. But I did get a good view of her ass and panty line while walking up the stairs behind her

The girl I chose was called ZinZin(not sure if the spelling is right) but she wore a god damn obvious black bra under a white almost translucent Ao Dai which shows her bustline. That made me chose her. Also, she was about 150+cm.

Long story short, the massage was pathetic. I'd rate 3/10. But when i start to touch her ass, she asked me if i want "extra?". So i just assumed its just BJ/HJ. To my horror she quoted me 2m and I was like "hell no". But what she meant was "bom bom" for 2m. And my little head jumped and i said okay.

Her tits are a bigger B but has a god damn nicest and perky ass. she said i was her first customer after her period so she had to get used to my dick as she was in pain while doing cowgirl.

needless to say, after the deed was done, i went downstairs to pay the 2m. while waiting for the mamasan to arrive and collect payment (she went to get bubble tea, lol wtf), the other girls teased me and her while i sat there looking around shyly.

the rest of the girls crowded at the massage entrance was pretty in general. there were a few long hair girls that caught my attention as i stepped out. I would probably head there again tomorrow morning before i fly off to Hanoi.

happy hunting bros.