View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
negizen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rebecca - TRL
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751729

Location can be improved. not very tactical, easy to find and navigate, just as kinda busy below

Looks : 7/10, probably about 80%
Frenching: didn't try
Boobs: 12/10 42G, legit real deal, soft and is the main point of the bonk. first time i held a boob that my hand can't cover.
Body: petite, slight belly but hey, she has got a 42G and it just makes the rest of her body looks petite and small
BBBJ : 3/10 this one, sorry bro, she is quite bad, she bbbj for 1 min, capped me and ask me to missionary her
FJ: 5/10, she had to KY herself as her pussy isn't the wet kind. think she overlube herself, i don't have a good sensation. pussy isn't fantastically tight.
Service: 5/10 this one, also bad. went in, she said she had a hangover, didn't rest properly, asked for cowgirl, she says she is tired, only allowed me to missionary her. doggy, not for a long time, then she went down, saying she is tired.
GFE: 6/10, not fantastic, but not very bad either.

the good. her jugs are one of a kind. natural 42Gs man, got to try them before she leaves. she is petite, not photoshopped as the photos, but about 70-80% resemblance. c'mon. with her headlights, its hard to fake.

bro ash's service is top-notch, instructions were clear, replies were prompt. definitely a reputable bro here.

the bad. rebecca kinda young, not service oriented. she told me she was tired, didn't really give me a good service. hence, sorry bro, got to discount my FR abit.

overall, not bad, i wouldn't RTF her as bro ash got many other beauties.

cheers and peace