View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Continue from BBBJ shop...
I want the girl to be my "FB" because via message content with her, she can Swallow, enjoy Blowing, love fucking etc.... So for the next Vietnam trip, I already "book her in-advance" liao, as for the Price, she say up to me to offer. So I am thinking of 3-4million VND for it...
Day 4.

Wake up at her House about afternoon time , because cannot really sleep well until her Father left for work(Father sleep with me).

Eat Lunch at her place. After that, I go back to my Hotel for more rest and shower. We arrange for Movie schedule... and again her Nephew tag along....

Anyway, I have 3-4 hour free time. (This is the Day which I had the Free time to find my Blowjob shop, which is the day I start to post my Vietnam Trip)
I rest 1 hour. Then I proceed to find

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
find new girl for my CIM release. So go in a few shop to see if any girl I like.... After explore a few shop , pick a girl that I like, go for service.
Prior service with the girl, I get her contact number for follow up communication. Return for another CIM release at closing hour.
Before finding my Blowjob shop, I Grab-bike to Ben Thanh Gold shop to change money. I change 100sgd only(more than enough) the exchange rate when I exchange is 1:17020, which I get 1702000.
After that I grab to the location.

My hotel to Benh Thanh there, grab bike take about 39k (which is about $2+ only)
Then from Ben Thanh , I grab bike to my BJ shop which cost less than XXk(not going to state the specific price in case some brother can guess it)

From there on... you can just go read the BBBJ story.....

After enjoy my CIM release, suck dry by the girl(which going to be my FB), I grab bike back to Hotel to catch-up for the Movie appointment.

Grab to my hotel, shower up. I was late for the appointment, So, I just give some random excuse which I don't care she believe or not.
Met her below, as expect, her nephew tag along for the Movie(which I am not happy with it, every time her nephew must tag along, extra expenses and burden).
Anyway Grab Car to the Shopping Central and go up to the highest floor to buy ticket.
Unsurprising, her nephew cannot watch any of the show due to age limit. So we make a wasted trip, so we go down 1 level, she bring her nephew to eat Jollibee ....
Jollibee here is damn cheap compare to Singapore.
The most expensive set only cost about $8+ only

Seeing that I am unhappy, she message me if I am okay , etc... which I told her, I already told her not to bring her Nephew as the Movie have age limit, but she just want to try her luck.... Which God don't fulfil it.

Anyway, after that, we Grab to District 1 famous central, kinda like a Hub for all modern thing, so basically, we just buy snack and drink and just chill as we walk. She went to buy ShareTea while I just sit down and wait for her and her nephew.... Just seat on the floor while waiting, a lot of people nearby walking , have couple seating on the floor as well as friends.... There are those illegal peddle selling those food/fruit/snacks/drinks/toys and when police come they run, police go, they appear again...

Basically we just chill while eating snacks and drinks, until her mother call for Dinner.
Grab back her house for Dinner.
This time there quite some portion of foods, got pork, chicken, crab, mussel and others....
New relative appear as well....

So on the day 4 which is kinda like the last day, so I message her , when do we even go for the buffet????
She never answer me, so I just text her, I am going for Movie. She reply , she lazy, she go withdraw money first.

After that she pass me 1 million, because I told her I going to watch alone...

After eating, receiving 1 million and some Q&A via Google translation.
I go back to my hotel for rest and shower as well as pack up ...
After I come out from shower, I bug her to answer me...
Why no Buffet with her Family????
She told me... She use up all money.... and the 1 million for the movie which I ask from her, she withdraw from her bank to give me.....

I was speechless... I literally ask her how the heck she spent 1k in 3-4 day.???
No matter how I calculate at least should left with 500sgd