Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
First time visit GBW and I find this spa in tearm of facility and room better then the now run down NY spa. I was there early around 12noon and the pool and steam room is empty. After enjoying the pool, the super hot steam room (I came out in less then 5 min) and not bad food services i ask the captian for 198. He say this gal not in yet and her timing very hard to predict. Boh bian ask him to intro, as he lead me to the room moments later came no.69 a pretty tai tai looking with super sweet voice MILF . She look very much like ex GL150 gigi and get to know she use to be under 2033 for about 6 months before she been boh.

Number: 69
Age: Should be 30+ early 40+ (She mention she in Gl during the year 2000 something)
Look:9/10 (The very elegant tai tai looking)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very nice C cup boobs height abt 1.6+. For very age her body can fight with those XMM)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very wild till almost CIM, the msian cat 150 commando BBBJ which is hard to get now)
AR: 8/10 (Bring back good memory of those msian gals AR skill)
FJ: 8/10 (Very responsive and keep asking me to squeeze her boobs hard)

Services 9/10 (Her look, her voice and her services make up for her age. She have very big sakyant (religious tattoo) on her back which is a little turn off as I love to doggie pretty gal.)

RTF: Yes! Hard to find this kind of services with this kind of price about S$80 bucks.

On the way out saw a sweet young ah lian and later found out shes no. 168. She on my next up target list. Before I go in saw another bah cai also with sweet voice forget to ask her number tag.

Above is purely my personal experience and samster who know me long enough knows that I chiong GL more then JB scene and I mostly write good report of gals unless they really piss me off.
Jut to answer some bros who Pm me on some doubts. Firstly I dun have her wechat, line, personal number or any other form of contact. Secondly she provide standard GL msia gals services including frenching but not sure if she do raw.Lastly her boobs not the soft type but firm enough to make them look like those jap AV D/E cup firm boobs.