View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Korean Girls Review !

FR - Bomee@Supermodelk001

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751305

It’s true what the other bros said, she was shy in the beginning but once she is warmed up (mine was after the bonking) damn! she is chatty and likes to laugh and giggle a lot! Really enjoyed chatting with her.

Ok, so how’s FJ and everything else you asked? Well, just don’t expect her to be able to skillfully ride you or BBBJ you sloppily or engaged in any fancy moves like an experienced FL would. But for me this is a ‘no poblemo’. In fact I expected all that already but still went ahead and book her ; why? Well, that’s because.... I am the dominant one, I like to be in control, and to take the lead, and guide her, and teach her the ropes etc. and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me. I enjoy doing all those things and I find the whole experience sexually arousing! Best part is she was very obliging! Kind of like one of my fetishes lol.

Looks - 7.5/10 : SYT, innocent and youthful, typical Korean girl look, baby soft skin
Body - 8/10 : slim but not as tight as I would expect it to be. Complexion very fair (I’m a big sucker for this)
Boobs - 8/10 : rather big to me, like bro soldierboy said it’s a full B, 100% natural , soft and fresh, sensitive nipples very nice to suck oohhh Lala
French - 8/10 : willing and generous about it
BBBJ - 7/10 : nothing fancy, just suck in and out. Cannot deep throat she will choke and of course didn’t force her but I was damn turned on by her small mouth could see her lips stretched around my shaft omg
FJ - 7/10 : inexperienced but can tell she is very willing to learn to please. she is very tight down there I had to stop myself a few times else sure shoot my load
GFE - 10/10 : once she is warmed up she is like another person, she was cheerful and playful too! Very sweet girl.

Overall, it was still a very good bonk for me. No rush feeling. Her attitude is the best for me among all the Korean FLs I’ve bonked before.

Last edited by SillyZebra; 12-11-2019 at 04:27 PM.