Old 11-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Just back from a 6 day trip to PP with a friend.

You can still get $50 short time at the girly bars, but depending on which bar.
Helicopter bar has 3 syt still $50. ( worth taking a look)
Cool stone bar has got a pair of syt twins, really pretty but unfortunately they are originals, so any rich punters with 6k usd to spare, go ahead and try both.
Crazy dog bar is still $ 50 a few syt.
Corner 136, bar fine is $12, syt's there want $100, didn't take any but was tempted, got 1 tiny cute one, but mostly CMI.
Mister Butterfly got 1 really pretty with lots of tatoos, but barfine there is $15, and the girl wanted $100, so didn't try either.
Candy bar girl insisted on $80, so no go.
Secrets club barfine is $20, girls asking for a minimum of $100. Got 3 mummy's there, one is really pretty but not syt. Good live band there, nice place to pass an evening drinking with friends.
The Drunk Bar got a girl with real exotic looks. Half caucasian half cambodian unfortunately will not barfine, I suspect that she is also an original, but she did not say.
104 st is deep, hardly any customers there.
Casa Ktv is closed, same with luxurious Ktv.
Getaway Spa got 2 syts, but no special.
Across the friendship bridge near millionaire ktv, there is a restaurant called Boeung Meas. Food there is good, with whole cow on the BBQ, food price around $15 usd per pax. Best part about this place is that they got girls sitting at the restaurant that will accompany you for dinner for $5. A few really hot looking ones. Cambodian friend brought us there, The girls know little to no English at all. my friend did mention that if offered enough, the girl will ST or LT.

A lot of new China style Spa's with prices ranging from $ 128 up. Just use google maps and search 会所.