View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
pogba is the main creative player but his youth coach once commented that he is inconsistent. mata has creative flair but he was ineffective in some games, same goes for pereira. man u lacks a consistent creative playmaker ala pirlo, xavi or iniesta, can pereira become such a player? i dun think so, but still hope that he can improve. when pogba returns, a player will be dropped, will ogs rotate pereira and james on the right flank or fred?

yes, youth/academy is playing quite a substantial part currently, hope ogs can sort out chong and gomes' futures asap if he deemed them worthy to be future 1st teamers. amongst the academy players, greenwood and williams have impressed so far, hopefully they can have more gametime
what Man U lack, apart from a main playmaker, is some kind of talisman...player who can rally the team when the chips are down. so far i see none fits the bill.

Yes, I do agree Greenwood n Williams impressed me too so far.
Anyway, I forgot to mention the 'play from behind' style is mooted by OGS.
Personally, Im not really in favor of that seeing Man U have no such ball playing defenders (Lindelof claim he is good at that, but so far he didn't inspired too much confidence when on the ball).
I still stick to the old motto, just clear the damn ball out of that final third.
That is the main job for the defenders.
Maguire n Lindelof isn't the fastest defender...so both should not be playing the ball too much.

Fred got a good game w Brighton. But again he is inconsistent...some matches he just disappear entirely.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;