View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Shirley from SS. Free bonk.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=752033

OKT as always smooth and easy. Thanks!
Location central. Parking not so good. Very discreet which I like.

Shirley is a SYT from Bangkok so she says. Works in a mall. Not a pro and I believe her. English is unfortunately minimal. She’s very cute and chatty but with minimal English not so easy. Not super pretty but as another bro said, she grows on you. Because she’s cute and smiling all the time.

She is slim. Very slim. But in a nice way. Nice long legs. Nice perky round ass. Smooth skin. Not a single tattoo. Boobs are small as you would expect. Maybe a small B. But with nice small pinkish nipples.

Shower was SOP. Room has attached bathroom. All OK.

She speaks french but quite quickly proceeded to catbath and BBBJ. For a green girl she’s quite good. Even has DT. Very patient and takes her time. Doesn’t stop until you tell her. Also ball licking, shaft licking up/down. All there. Smooth and slow. Limited suction though.

Painting is OK. Did 69 on my back which was great. All another short session with her on her back. Sweet!

FJ was just too good. She’s green and FJ is genuine. Kissing her neck while whispering in her ear “goooooood” she did the same to me. Very cute. High GFE. Took it as a champ with rolling eyes, moans, lip biting (her own). Super sexy. Not shy.

First shot missionary, second doggy after some cow girl action. She grinds and goes as deep as possible. Great ass for doggy.

In between giggling and cuddling. So cute. Pity her English isn’t better.

All in all a great session. Would consider RTF which I rarely do. So sweet!