Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Care to share your Osaka FR
One FR for a Thai lady ( I suspect post op) names Sena. Found her on skout around Kyoto, lined her and managed to get her hotel name. Found an excuse to go “shopping by myself” for a few hours while my gf went to shop around with her parents during our stay in Kyoto.

Looks like the pictures she posted in line. Quoted 10000 yen for one hour, proceeded to her hotel and she brought me up. We drank a few shots of sake that she had and the fun begins. Decent BBBJ which got better when I fingered her. That lasted for about 15min, which I took as a good sign as she wasn’t time watching.

Capped on and pounded her in various positions. Finished inside her and we both were sweaty. Washed up and saw her just lying there, legs spread. She invited me to bring her another shot and lie with her. Spilled a little sake on her as she tried to drink lying down, and she laughed about it.

Then she used her legs to wrap around me and guided me inside her. I was a litttle tipsy as well as just went ahead. This time it was slow and sensual, could feel her warmth and within minutes I unloaded inside her. She refused to unwrap her legs and I took that as an invitation for a second round. Unloaded again inside her and this time my inner thighs were starting to get sticky from cum.

Repeated and this time she got in TOP but I was finished.

BEST FUCK I’ve ever had in my life. She almost forgot to collect the money from me. And I almost forgot to report to my gf after.