View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
I really do not like the character of Unai -
First he said they are not doing well because he has Arsene's players ( tho he has bought many!)
Last night, he claimed that they deserved better!!!
Huh! In soccer, you deserve nothing. You need to go out and win ….
What the cock is Unai talking.

“We spent money with Pepe and he needs time to adapt to the Premier League,” Emery told the Standard.

“For example, in France I loved Fabinho a lot. He was in Monaco and I wanted to sign for PSG. When I arrived here, also his name was on the table to achieve to sign him, but he signed for Liverpool.

“The first six months he didn’t play, it was adaptation. But now he is amazing and I want the same with [Dani] Ceballos, with Pepe.”

We’re not sure if Pepe will come good, but in all honesty, it’s not really our concern.

My Daily Star column