Old 16-10-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
localuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Oceanic Royal Spa - INN Hotel Macau Taipa (帝湖水療 dihu shiuliao - 澳門盛世酒店)
[part 2]

I usually like to wait for the 2nd show to pick (~9pm), but all my friends picked their's, so I caved in under peer pressure. I picked a PRC model (HKD/MOP2,500 range) from Chengdu - 25yo. Nice B+ pair of melons.

The room is small (had a queen size bed and water bed, typical setup) compared to Rio or No. 1, but nice and functionally clean. The girl came in and did the usual small chit-chat. She asked if I wanted to do double-fly for an additional HKD1,700 -- she was trying to "push" her friend to join. I kindly declined, as I wanted to enjoy her service for 60 minutes and was thinking of having a second session with a different girl later in the night. The water bed wash is your standard SOP. She did gave me a very nice BBBJ while on the water bed and she knows when to stop. The ~10 min water bed scene quickly switched to bed. She asked for the second time if I want to do double-fly with her friend, and I kindly declined again.

She asked me to lie face down so she can start her procedures. She went through the usual cat bath and AR. She asked me to turn around and she asked me for the 3rd time if she can bring her friend in for double-fly... she said her friend likes to get DATY... this is no getting a bit annoying for being asked 3rd time, so I say I prefer to DATY her. I flipped her and touched her meimei and she had already applied her KY jell while she did the preparation after shower.... did a bit of fingering on her, but she didn't like to be fingered. She capped me and we did missionary for a while she did her fake moans. I tried the rear entry for a bit but she didn't like that, so went back to missionary and I popped. We quickly washed up and she quickly dashed off so she can join the 9pm catwalk. So my overall session was around 40-45 minutes... short of the advertised 60 min.

Impressions:

- Facility is small but clean
- Big hall only has around 30 seats for resting
- Surprised by the amount of girls available (~50-60). Per my girl, she said more PRC girls come to Macau now as China side has cleaned up these services and due to HK protests, girls all come to Macau to work instead. I also wonder if due to after China National Holidays, all the girls are back to work as well.

Maybe other members in this forum can comment on their experience.