View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1day0nights View Post
Hi all chiongsters,

Left TW few days ago. Nowadays instead of WeChat, new way of operating.
1) Add then on Tinder then say hihi
2) After strange to meet the girl at the designated location, suddenly the girl say “Friend” will call you.
3) Friend is the pimp or gangster.?
4) Ask you to go to the nearest Convenience Store buy Gift Card, then say meet the girl and pass to her so police can’t say is cash transaction.
5) After buying will ask you to send the QR code... (what happened to pass to the girl?)
6) Then you know what happens next. Disappear.

I heard from friends they will say your photo etc. All posted on facebook if you say No or add them already then don’t want. They then threaten to hunt you down. Anybody experienced before?

I was legit scared lol the gangster threatens luckily I’m on the TPE number. Will things really

Take care and chiong safe.

QUESTION: WILL THEY REALLY FIND YOU AND KILL YOU?
LOL。this is an old scam.. for 3_5 years. It’s in Singapore too. Just use your most manly voice and fuck them upside down! Think about it using damn hot girls pics offering at 1/2 market price all in for whole night. Sure scam. Since when cheong must go convenient shop buy card? Cheong with brain sure ok