View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 9

Recap on the program:
4pm - 5pm: Introduction + Light snacks + mini games (over)
5pm - 6.30pm: Round 1 battle (over)
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Dinner (over)
7.30pm - 9pm: Drinking + Games (over)
9pm to 10.30pm: Round 2 battle (over)
10.30pm to midnight: Supper + Drinking + Games
Midnight to morning: Round 3 (overnight)

It was 10.30pm and everyone gathered back at main hall. Ladies want mala xiang guo for supper and i also ordered coffee + toast + 3 half boiled eggs for each guy. Again thanks to grabfood, it was perfect for my event as I no need to step out at all!

The ladies enjoyed their supper and chit chatting happily at the dining area. The guys walked to the main area to eat our half boiled eggs (reload bullets) and shared FR for round 2.

Tim: Vivien felt even more horny in round 2 compared to round 1. It was the most intense 90 mins sex in my life! I challenged my body to the max limit. Only intended 1 shot but was never enough to satisfy her hunger. In the end still fired 2 shots. But total no regrets man, her figure was the best i ever bonked! Total 4 shots fired already. I need the 3 eggs badly to reload bullets for rest of night!

Jay: We are no longer young like in 20s. I fired only 1 shot with Lucy because i want to reserve my bullets for the last queen Vivien for round 3... Got a good massage from Lucy after bonk and we just cuddled and chatted until time up. The GFE was super high..i think i fall in love with a second lady today..haha

Arthur: WTF jay, how many girls you want to fall in love with? I fired 2 shots with 小白. Totally dominated her. First round was dominated by vivien, but second round finally i dominated 小白. She was so yummy and i think i will fuck her daily if she is my wife. Yes total 4 shots fired..no jokes..I hope i still have bullet left for later...

We went back dining area to help the ladies finish up their mala xiang guo. We cleared the trash and proceed back to the living hall for drinks and games.

Time was 11pm. We played the usual dice and card games, and soon we finished one bottle of whiskey. Everyone was tipsy and a little high. Ladies complained tummy very full after all the yummy foods that we fed them. I turned on some romantic jazz music and dim the lights. The guys invited the ladies for slow dance. It bring us the good (or bad) memories of our JC graduation night.

The ladies and guys enjoyed the romantic moments. My ideal party is a good combination of fun, excitment, romantic and good bonking times.

I danced with vivien. Jay with 小白 and Tim with Lucy.

Vivien: 现在好浪漫,音乐好听. 我还以为你们男生全是好色鬼.就是一只想做爱 ..
Arthur: 在今晚我们真的把你们当成朋友或爱人.. 就一个夜晚我们不顾一切的好好享受彼此吧..
Vivien: 感动..我喜欢这样..亲一下吧..

All three couples kissed passionately and danced to the music. We changed dancing partner after a while just like attending dancing classes.

This time i danced with 小白. Jay with lucy and Tim with Vivien.

小白: 我和Jay跳舞时流泪了..你们真的是好男人..真的是有缘无份...
Arthur: 其实我也是这么觉得,如果我们早点认识。我们一定会爱上你们。也不能怪老天,他最起码给我们一个夜晚的浪漫 时间。

I wiped her tears and smiled at her innocent face. Soon we hugged tightly and kissed passionately like lovers.

Last round of dance and we changed partner again.
Arthur - Lucy, Jay - vivien and tim - 小白

Lucy: 你记得我对你说过我有点喜欢你吗 ? 这是真的,你相信我吗?
Arthur: 我感觉到,但是也怕自己会真的爱上你。就这一个夜晚,我们不顾一切的爱一场吧..

Lucy jumped on me and i hugged her tightly. We french like long lost lovers.

Music was nice, setting was nice, feeling was nice. 恋爱过程会比做爱过程还好...
Of course we were not going to dance the whole night. Usually it was calm before the storm... I interrupted the romantic dance and invited all for games..

I introduced a new game designed by me. It was called 1 - 2 - 3 game...

Stay tune...