View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

What I gain? Pretty much nothing as you mention...
But at least, I will have a pretty wife which satisfied my "Fantasy" bah. About 7/10 bah
Just a superficial gain with some night duty as Wife bah.....

As mention earlier, it more toward a "Arranged Marriage" or "Contract Marriage" bah. At least not like the type that will get arrested for Fraud Marriage with the Lady pay the Man for Marriage. Pretty much it not the case for us.

Why would I forbid her working KTV ? I am not a Saint, I did some chionging in Vietnam/Thailand/Malaysia .... so I myself cannot expect my future partner to be Holy or Stainless, it pure bullshit to expect Wife to be Virgin or obedient like Maid , serve you like King...

As for my Family? I don't live with them. They have their own life. So why the hell would I need to left or give them anything?

As for Lifestyle after Marriage(If we okay with each other) , I just need to give about 65% of my salary to her. I don't have any savings, which I openly and frankly tell her, I am literally a Man with Nothing. No Good Job, No Good Education, No Money, No House....
All I have is just work hard in my current Job... I been working as Waiter since NS, this is my first Job.
All I need to do is just walk till the end of F&B industry...
Other people might take 2-3 year to become Supervisor, then I just need more effort and hardwork, more time , 5-7 year to become Supervisor, maybe 10-15 year down the road, had the experience enough to be Assistant Manager or even Restaurant Manager???

I believe in 1 motto , Hardwork and Effort will never Betray, it might take longer time to show result.

Anyway, I honesty tell my Vietnam Girl.
The me right now, literally have nothing, to be exact in other eye, I might appear as useless, garbage or whatever.
But if she still willing to choose me, give me opportunity, when I get promoted or I manage to become Successful (Nobody can say for sure about the Future) , then what I have will all belong to her.

Anyway, I did tell her, if we really serious want to get Married , we give each other 5 year time. This 5 year salary, beside essential expenses and occasional playing game expenses(game top-up or buy new Steam game), all the Financial , I let her control. I know I will spent a lot and barely save anything...... So I just have to surrender my Financial Freedom to her... At the same time, she will try KTV industry for 2 year, (she believe with her appearance, at least can earn 3k per month)

Well she did have her own plan , but only will tell me when we meet face to face, all I know is just brief information of her plan.....
She did say, I cannot go crazy when man(client) call her, message her, touch her a bit(Man go KTV , I know cannot avoid touching here and there) , but she did honesty tell me, she will not sleep with other man.

So I just have to trust her to be the Minority few % who just go there to entertain man, might have kisses or etc, but no sex lor.

I don't really care how other people see me or even Judge me if they know my wife working KTV(In the scenario , we decide to get Married)
I did inform my Siblings that if things go well, I might get Married next year. But, there wont be any Wedding , we will just have dinner.

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 07-10-2019 at 03:12 AM.