Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
RTF Momo for my second visit last week after she returned from her period leave.

With better chemistry, I had an even more enjoyable session. We playfully teased each other and I got to do 69 position while painting her lovely pussy till she trembled in sexcitement. The rest of the session was a recreation of the first with her SOP moves along with doggy and missionary positions.

I seldom had good chemistry and satisfaction with WLs from the very first session, and Momo happens to be that rare type of WL.

Unfortunately, this month will be her final month of work as her last day will be on 20 Oct. She also will be leaving with her good friend Dan Dan. This is yet another sudden departure of good service 1654A WLs following Lan Xin, Ye Zi and Abby a few months ago. Too bad.
Anyone knows if sudden departure means the girl kena HIV and the card got cut into half? Most likely the girl won't tell u the truth, only say bullshit stuff like she miss her hometown.