View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I suppose is bini simpan ya. When one is rich he can do wonders. Having 4 wives. Everyday/nite rotate. I also envy him. But now tat hes old, hopefully his wives really take care of him. Out of 4, any 1 of them will do. Reaching this age/stage, he will know by now which of the 4 wives truely love him.
Hehehe...actually, the way i look at it, this senior guy is like those "fuck and dont care type", hence whether his girl stays with him or not, it really doesnt matter much. But of course, thats as long as he is alive, can move around and did not over-spent away all his money away. I called it living in heaven but still keep in contact with in hell.

Of course, we are all human, i am sure he kind of treat those girls who truly treats him well better.

Quote:
Tats right. Those days at Tg Batu I met lots of fine young girls. By now should late 20s or early 30s. SYT..young as 14 but not my plate of meat. I was told by the hotel manager (good friend of mine even up to now) some rich sporean ahpek like to book young girls. Not for sex but to "make" him feel young/strong. Method is to put ang chor aka red dates at the girl vagina (must be virgin girl). According to the belief dates will absorb her "youth". Ah pek would then eat the dates. How true...God know best.
I said, do not under-estimate those already aging MILF,hehehe...many of them who has serve their "man" well knows what MOST "man" likes to be able to provide some best of the best service which one could only dream to get.

According to record from many friends in Batam, today's younger indonesian girls mainly know only to open leg or just bend down...fuck and forget. But not those older MILFs whose service level would be comparable to those PRCs in Shen Zhen Men's Spa of yester-years who would dedicated themselves to serve the man to their best.

Quote:
If wish to have live long partner, just stick to 1. The most 2 enough leow. Kids? Better not have too many. Lagi more headache. But batam girls, dont think easy to manage. Most already influence by S$. I know of one fm Tg Pinang. When she told me cost of living tere, i just smile. Dont wish to be another carrot head.
This is the important part where self-control comes into play. Not Bill Gate but starts to play Bill Gate, then very soon regardless how rich that carrot head is, will surely die,hehehe...

That of course, lies a lot with experience, which much often comes with failures at times where one learns along "the way". Most of my "experience" comes from China before stepping into Batam about 6 odd years ago. I believe if one can handle PRCs of the same trade well enough, Indonesian girls should be a walk in the park,hehehe...

Need to be always remind myself..must Never Be Overly Confident.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info