View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Have no go GL for a long time..
But was my lucky day. But damn,.. I forgot to ask her name and also forget to take note of the H number.. But it was L16.
One of the H on the right.

Why I say was my lucky day.. Cos got a gal which she told me was her first day.. And I ask her when she started work.. And she replied she just started work only.. I'm her first.. 😅

Damn.. Her service was the best so far I ever got..
During bathing she rub me with soap.. Then I rub her back we soap. After that I rub my body against hers.. Ask her turn around while I rub my front against her back and thrust my rod in between her butt.. So damn smooth.. While my hand busy grabbing her boobs from the back.. And she turn her head back and we start to French..

After that I signal her to lower abit so that my rod can reach her boobs for a nice rub as well.. Right after that we help each other wash away the soap on our body.. After both was clean... She goes down to bbbj my rod for awhile.. Then rinse again.. And dry ourselves..

All these is just appeitizer.. The main course on the bed of cos. Once on the bed.. She ask me to lie down in prone position.. While she gives me a good massage.. Not too long after.. She was doing ants crawling on the tree on my back and whole body it feels so damn good especially when is near my butt area.. After that she does cathbath on my whole back.. Her tongue is so good.. All the way. Down to my butt area.. Thigh.. To up to my side of my face and ear.. Abit tickles though..

After that she ask me turn around and she does the same again.. Really damn shoik. Not long after.. She cathbath me and also uses her soft boobs to rub against my body again and also my rod.. I pull her toward me and I suck her lovely boobs and also French her too.. Then she continues to cathbath me slow going downwards reaching my rod again and give me a nice bbbj again..

Really cannot tahan already.. I pull her towards me again and we French fiercely.. While she lying on top of me.. My rod was in contact with her sweet hole.. Aww.. While frenching her.. My rod was rubbing against her hole.. That feeling was out of this world.. Not long after my rod can feel her wetness of her hole..

She also cannot tahan liao.. So she ask me to help me cap then she ride on me.. Again I pull her towards me so that I can French her while fj her.. Ahhh.. Too bad I can't control and cones really fast. But she was really nice to continue to lie on top of me while my rod still inside her sweet hole for the next few minutes .. Even though I have already cum.. I make afew more thrust to make sure all my cum was unloaded..

Then she clean my rod clean.. Still left abit of time. Hug each other on the bed.. When times almost up.. We went to Bath again.. Same we help each other to bath. I really like the feeling of helping her bath.. At the same time can feel the smooth skin.. And helping her bath. Got my gfe feeling..
From my experience I know some don't like to help her bath.. Some is like help you bath then she will insist you go out while she bath herself.

She really must best bonk to date.. Probably she's new here. So that's why she want to kc me to find her again.. I can say she succeed in doing so..

Hope I can see her again when I go GL.. And also hope that her service will remain if not better.. Wasted I forget ask her name.. But think I roughly know which H when I go again..