Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried this house today as was around the area and couldn’t think of better options elsewhere. Was there in the evening around 530 and didn’t really see many girls around. Boss told me only baby available immediately, every other need to wait. I ask who might be available with shortest waiting time he say it varies and ask if I have any names. So based on recommendations in this thread I mentioned a few names and fastest to be ready in 10 mins was Selina.

Basically besides the fact she is not for boobs lover her service is tip top and yes she has the neighbour Daughter look that lets you imagine she is younger and still studying in poly. Syt. Full range of services offered dfk, shower rabba, much teasing, good riding, behave like a Girlfriend but not too over or extreme that it might seem fake. Good choice amongst the many good service providers famous in this house. The room is quite nice too.

Will like to take a minute to praise the okt in this house. Have been to a few houses but feel this okt is one of the most approachable and friendly. The way he talk is very relaxed and puts you at ease. Totally can let your guard down. Most other houses although most are friendly there might still be a bit tension or pressure for sales. This okt today I encountered quite steady, i am not sure this house how many boss. Only other comparable is probably 2058 auntie mar when I was there often before nai Cha went back.

When session ended I was out and had the chance to see more girls in the waiting area. And yes there are quite a few beauties in this house.