Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro..angeles city or clark pampaga Field street's girls all want money one..no such thing girl is free....yes, full of girls along the street waiting someone to buy them drink, dinner and after that waiting for u to bring them go back to fuck n get $$$......but best is if u use apps to search for decent girl, you can meet them up for dinner and invite them to your place.....Starbuck is expert to do homework to pre-date them before arrived Philippine....hahaha
Bro, not all want money. I assume u go makati also use dating app to fish girls right? I doing the same thing at angeles city.bring them lunch or dinner and can bring them back to hotel and fuck. Do you give them some transport money? If yes same as me. So what’s the different?from makati or angeles city?

Frankly speaking I don’t know u hunt maid and going Philippine for how long and how many time. I’m not expert at Philippine but I know the trick

I have been to angeles city countless time, every time I use dating app to hunt for girls, I don’t go to bar and bar fine the girls, if u tell me is free for fucking the girls is bullshit, I give them transport money. Do u give them transport money or u just buy them luck or dinner?

I always go to dating site 1-2 week before my trip to arrange meet up with the girls, I assume u doing the same thing? If yes, so there is no different going angeles city or makati right?

PS have u been to angeles city?

Last edited by hayhay; 21-09-2019 at 08:44 AM.