View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas gets fucked by Amazon Shan Shan!

Had some time away from office and was lounging in 1612. Tommy recommended that I try Shan Shan for her service. So in I went for a slightly novel experience.

Name: Shan Shan
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangdong
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: It takes a while chatting with Shan Shan to realise she is quite pretty, with clear and confident eyes and oh so smooth complexion.

Body: Shan Shan stands at 1.6+m in heels. She is quite well-built (not fat), unlike her stick-like colleagues due to a hard life growing up on a farm. Well toned shoulders and smooth skin which felt silky to the touch.

Boobs: She said she is a 34D, probably due to her robust frame. Firm to the grasp. Cute nipples that get hard with the right attention.

Foreplay: Shan Shan had been briefed well by the other gals. She gave me a BBBJ in the shower which got my lanjiao incredibly hard. She gave me a back rub with her boobs, followed by a catbath. Still new to so much sex and her nipples got all hard and pokey against my skin. I’m not a fan of AR though she does offer this on request. So guys, Shan Shan can give AR!

BBBJ: Another gal who scores in the BBBJ department! The gals have taught her well, and she did a nice helicopter BBBJ which offered me a magnificent view of her Amazon-esque physique. I was also rewarded with a close up view of her neat pussy when we did 69. She was literally dripping with juices. Shan Shan also told me she can do CIM. So guys, Shan Shan can give CIM!

Frenching: Shan Shan seemed a little hesitant about frenching but I had little problems getting her to open her mouth to mine. So guys, Shan Shan speaks French but for fuck’s sake, pls keep your breath fresh for her.

Painting: I had a wonderful time painting Shan Shan’s delicious pussy. She is quite sparse down south and I had no trouble finding her sweet spot. She seldom gets painted in China and she savoured each tongue stroke with breathy moans and the occasional scream.

FJ: Warm. Shan Shan has a wonderfully warm cheebye which made me damn near cum early. She closed her eyes with each thrust, as if living each thrusting moment to its max. Shan Shan was on top most of the time and the view was awesome. The feeling of her firm boobs in my hand was the tipping moment and I came with a beautiful memory of her rock hard nipples against my palms.

Personality: Shan Shan is very friendly and pleasant to talk to. Tommy told me that she was booked for multiple sessions on her first day so there is something special about her. Service is her signature!

Special note: Shan Shan is trained in massage and she gives an awesome back rub. Tried it in the shower and found her upper body strength impressive. I wouldn’t mind booking her for multiple sessions of sex and massage.

TLDR: Shan Shan is not only pretty but also gives awesome service and massage.

Last edited by Doomas; 20-09-2019 at 01:02 AM.