Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
josephabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not sure if my standards in the looks department is too high or josephabc’s standards was too low ... He gave Xiao Meng and YiYi 11/10 & 8/10 respectively for looks ... OMFG! Although I am fully aware that looks can be very subjective but it is beyond my wildest imagination that these two WLs can be 8/10 let alone a perfect 10/10 ... LMAO!! Sheer exaggeration! Having said that, these two WLs are pleasant looking but definitely not pretty at all even by today’s GL150 standard. FYI, Xiao Meng doesn’t do DFK but only lip kissing. Her YTL service is not bad but a couple of notches below YiYi, August and Shuang Shuang for sure. August is my go to WL for this shop for the best Looks-bod-service combo ... The latter 3 will very likely offer DFK to at least 75% of their clients so long there is no “offensive smell” coming from your mouth! (In simple term as suggested by Dignified) 😁

To reiterate, those WLs from L2036 cannot even produce 25% of the YTL services offered by WLs from W12. I suggest that L2036 should consider removing the YTL bath tub and replace it with a jacuzzi instead. It defeats the purpose of having one in each room due to the obvious. LOL!

Hi bro, it's my personal review only , it's truthly what I see, what i feel and what I experienced during the sessions.

Anybody can have different views , right? Like someone like eat rice and others like to eat bread.

Apologise if my personal view that effect the other people's decision.