View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Cookie-Soi 69

After yesterday's bad bonk I saw Cookie's profile, so decided to test Soi 69 girls one more time. I was promised good service from her by OKT, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt since I've been a regular with him for some time.

Location was the same hotel where I've bonked many a times, still my favourite venue because its quite discreet and no need to see receptionist. I think regulars will know where is it
Went up, door open, and Cookie looks a little older than the picture with an extremely petite frame. Probably 80% similarity to picture, still will not reject kind. In fact, the more I see her the prettier she gets!
Boobs are neither too big nor too small, just the right size imo.
She was all smiles and cheery, and it continued on throughout the entire session. Extremely service orientated, she will shower with you AND wipe you dry. Not everyday you'll see that!
Anyway, Cookie is a very hardworking girl. Gave me a REALLY good catbath before going down on my 2ic, and began sucking. She can really go, i tell you. Not once did she complain despite me being a little too rough (opps), and we went on for quite some time before I came into her mouth. She took it like a champ and cleaned me up before going to the bathroom to spit.
During the intermission she was very chatty, initiating conversation throughout despite her low level English. Can see that she's really trying to make your money worth, and I really appreciate it.
My second half was spent painting and pleasuring her, before she mounted on top of me.
Again, not once did she complain of tiredness when she was on cowgirl position. She just went on and on and on, grinding and pounding despite me seeing how tired she is.
Eventually i switched position, did her in doggy and missionary before letting her finish me off with HJ.

All in all, she's a very service orientated lady. Not a SYT or the prettiest, but her service makes up for it. She's really new too, and I was just her second customer. If she keeps this up, I'm sure many will flock to her soon!
RTF yes, I've already promised her.