View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

You highlighted some good looking girls in 2036 and 1654a. Do you rate them equally or the girls from 1654a better?
What constitutes good looking and excellent service could possibly deviate from punters to punters to a large extent ... As each and every punter has different sets of Pre-requisites in judging WL ... Additionally these judgements could be blinded and/or clouded by certain variables at play many a time ... In a nutshell, what is champagne to you maybe vinegar to me ... My advice is, take the comment in this forum a pinch of salt till you experienced it yourself ... SBF could only offer us the “map & compass” to navigate in the GJ jungle ... cheers! 😎

My Personal FR Thread: