View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was just in BKK over the National Day long weekend and prices everywhere have skyrocketed. Even in those places where the locals monger..... prices have been marked up too.
Not sure if it's a coincidence. Mamasan at one of the NEP bars was texting me asking why my friends and I weren't in BKK for the long holiday.

I think working girls somehow know that the national day and Haji holiday is like the Singapore golden week so if you tell them you are Singaporean your prices get marked up immediately?

I was in krabi, ST was 2k, LT is 3k. Barfine 500.

Young girls between 24-26yr olds, fair skin, a-b cup with no implants cause they prob can't afford yet from isaan.

Quality in terms of looks probably not good enough for Baccara first floor but maybe good enough for 2nd and 3rd floor dance floor wearing the white shirts or dancing topless.