Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
Sharing Experience from Taiwan 1 Aug to 4 Aug...
1 Aug - Order "Tea" based on picture, come with someone totally do not match but look like AV and moan like one. $10k TWB
2nd Night, order from another vendors - from ugly to ghostly, i rejected both. call third supplier.. picture say first time promo, at 1 am, another reasonable ugly appear, i too tired and horny already. she run on me, because i am able to control my needs, after 10 mins try, she give out as i turn soft. she ask me whether i mind if go raw? i puzzled, and next time, she my bb into her raw cunt, which is warm and slippy. i wake and ram her hard and complete by shooting on her tummy. i believe she is professional... TWD$12k.
Third night, i continue to complain my past bad experience to all the rest of tea supplier, than i good one told me, her are the best but TWD$20k... at good stock in in the day where these are freelance. as it is my last night. i on her and he delivery a model look young lady, look 80%. her bbbj is really slow and steady, i quickly signal time to rock, she pass me a cap. i put on and ram hard,,, shooots and sextified. she ask me whether want to wash together>,,, i too shy liao... so she bath along, and we chat about nice foods, she recommend some nice and good area.
the end... now back with lots of worry that i got some STD... a
Bro, can share okt information? I might go to Taiwan in near future