View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PLEASE LET ME IN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robineer View Post
After read a lot of good reviews I got interested in Gain. Some of my Korean friends are also familiar with Gain and gave me a lot of good feedbacks, so I tried Gain but got refused….OMG. They told me they accept only Asian guys….WTF!!! I don’t know why they are so anti-westerner. It’s ridiculous.
My Korean friends told me that they refuse white or black men because Gain doesn’t want its Korean customers to get shocked when they witness white or black big dicks in the club. It’s just prejudice. My dick is kind a average. It’s not that big. Don’t worry about my dick. I found a movie clip showing their club scene on Gain webpage. It looks super hot and I badly wanna go there. I love Korea. I love Korean girls. and I love to spend money on this land. PLEASE LET ME IN!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that. Why dont you try smaller anma like city, goldfish, or pearl? Other option is to request service at room only and not going to the club scene or coming at quiet hour between 9-12 am or 3-6pm and weekends.