View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Old folk home (starring Felicia Chin and Rui En)

Xinxin, said "explain why you left us?"

Mr Han: actually, your mother is unfaithful one. not me, I get married few years after we divorced. Your mother flirt around but I closed one eyes , focusing on my business, nursing home.'

Xinxin: no.. Mummy is good woman. She said you were having affair with your secretary.
Mr Han, coughing, weeping: NO! my secretary is devout Christian , she frown on extra matrial affairs. After our divorce, I married her and she suggested that we set up nursing home for old aged people. and she is Director and I am just sleeping partner.'

Xinxin, was shocked that her own father is business man, compared to Uncle Jones, her mother's British lover, he was employee in Starbuck UK , where he was a senior team leader.

Xinxin smiled and offer him a drink.. calling him daddy.
Mr Han was overjoyed with tears.

When she knocked off, she was staying at rented home, in small room, thinking to herself." She suffered hardships during her days in UK , then in Singapore where she worked to earn fees studying in small room, and at work she was bullied by supervisor, get molested by autistic old man.

Next day, Mr Han got visitor, and Xinxin arrived to check on him as usual.

Mr Han: Xin Er, she is my wife..

Shan Xiangrong turn around and look at Xinxin...
Xinxin looked at her, slim well refined lady, who smiled at her and she smiled back

3 of them chatted each other happily till senior nurse arrived..