View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

It's not exhibitionist... she still wearing a sleep gown. She kind of suspect will attract attention in ntuc but was hoping there are few people since it's late. But she didn't expect the guy to follow us... Anyway if it's going downstairs to 7-11 or just void deck, she is ok to wear revealing clothes... usually won't encounter much people.
Wearing revealing is still exhibitionist in a way... just a mild form of it... as long as the dress she is wearing is translucent or transparent and can see thru to the naked body or in the case of the nipples can be seen protruding out of the blouse is counted...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor