View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Years ago I had a married buddy who did the same, brought his regular WL out for meals and drinks. Was spotted by his wife's sister's friend at a jewellery shop! Siao one this fella, got brain nv used! Nv said anything until the next CNY, and everything exploded cos he nv stopped meeting the WL. His marriage survived but the trust & harmony in the family all gone. He also ended up sleeping in separate room since then.
That's why I cannot understand why Spore men so daring.

Your wife may have only one or two siblings but she has many frens.
Many of her frens know you means she has many pair of eyes.
Spore is so small and there are only so few shopping malls and popular places that you and your fav WL can go.

Like the Chinese saying goes, "If you go up the moutain frequently, one day you will meet the tiger".

Haha ...........

Please PM me if I had missed you out.