View Single Post
Old 20-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Wow at 3.30pm today, who had me saying exactly that the moment she opened the door because this chick is as pretty as they come.

Her stated age (25) is accurate, but you would be forgiven for thinking she was younger. She has a gentle, innocent, carefree air about her that's reminiscent of those girls you might meet in sec school or JC. That's not to say that she's bad in bed—the reality is that she's anything but. Especially since this is her line of work back in BKK.

I'll leave you to discover her charms for yourself, but I'll add a few highlights from my session that bros might want to know about:
  1. The living room is the first thing you'll see upon entering the apartment, so you might see the other girls hanging out there—they're friendly with each other.
  2. The bathroom is also shared, i.e., you'll be in full view of the other girls hanging out in the living room.
  3. There are clean towels provided.
  4. Wow speaks very fluent French—she also initiated the tongue-fighting, which was nice.
  5. Wow allows fingering, so please trim your nails before diving in bros.

I have nothing else to add that hasn't already been said by other bros. But I'll leave you with pictures from both Thialover and d0n0b, which represent Wow very nicely.

RTF material: Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post