Thread: My Gem - Relova
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Re: My Gem - Relova

Our story begins when we met through a dating app over the New Year. Not Tinder. We had a chat via texts, took the chat outside the app and because we were both travelling, we finally met up in some time in February during the Chinese New Year period. We only met up twice, nothing sexual, both times we had a heart-to-heart talk. We found out that we had both been let down by others before and we had built walls around ourselves. Then we both had to leave again. But we stayed in touch.

We continued chatting on the phone, and we revealed more physical sides of ourselves, including our past. As we got deeper into each other's lives, she admitted that she could be very adventurous to the person she has feelings for, and for him she could be very daring. Her past adventures (with her ex) included bj on a bus, fucking on a balcony etc.

We finally agreed to meet again at a convenient time for both of us. All this talk built up emotional expectations, but also accummulated physical cravings. We were both sure that if we hit it off, things could explode like a bomb. A few weeks before we met again, Miss Relova said she had a surprise for me, sending me a photo of this lingerie set, and said she bought more to let me enjoy, but on one condition: that we must be together AND then, she can be as dirty as it gets for me.

All this suspense took hold of me. I was excited, but I knew it would be disappointing if we did not click emotionally. As you all already know, things moved forward...

More to come. Just a sneak preview of the lingerie set that she used to tickle my brain cells. There are a few more in that set, and much more juice in our ongoing story...

Last edited by peterquil; 12-07-2019 at 12:33 AM.