View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 18
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jane fr Sexamazon reminds me of this gal I had a rendezvous with years back....

Pinky fr Laserbabes...

A sweet Phuket gal came over from Western Australia during her uni holiday to earn some tuition fees. She was studying tourism and hospitality related qualification, hoping to work in the tourism sector after she graduates. She has a good command of English, and conversing with her is absolutely no issue.

Her best asset is her big curvy butt that is excellent for doggy.

The most memorable part is when I doggy her ramming in n out fast and furious, and she was cumming, she signaled to me n I mistaken she wanted me to ram harder. In the end she came so hard, she says her legs are shaking...

Before I leave, she requested me to visit her again, as she preferred repeat customers. Sadly I did not make it due to my work schedule... missed her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Jane fr Sexamazon, 1st blood

Fresh in the trade...her 1st time in trade and 1st customer... what an honor...I will stay in her memory for a long time...

Looks: SYT for sure... like my college gf
Boobs: Slim young college gal boobs... boobs lovers can avoid
Body: Slim
Butt: Her best asset... bubble butt lovers pls fall in...
French: French me like her long lost bf... like college couples making out with each other...
Painting n fingering: Bald and the most pinky pussy I have ever seen. Guys please be gently as she is really really fresh...
BBBJ: Blow me like my college gf...don't expect commando performance from this gal... she is fresh...
FJ: Inexperience, she is nervous and uptight...have to spend a bit of time to guide her... told her to be more relax... I think this will get better as she gets the hang of it... bros please be gentle instead of tearing her apart at the start of this career...

Verdict: This gal has good attitude and a great company. She was working in the hotel previously... that why great service attitude. However she needs a lot of guidance. So kind bros who enjoy guiding and showing SYT the ropes, and trying to look your college gf, she's for you. Bros who expect to be served like a king in commando style can skip..

She wanted to see me again bec I was very gentle... (reminds me of a gal...stay tune...)