View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I found a Nympho in GL ...

MaXx found a nympho in GL!

WL Name - An An
Origin - ????, PRC
Height - Approx 1.65m w/o heels
Built - Super slim, taut, youthful, flat abs, a little leggy with perky butt (my type!)
Tits - Well-developed A cup (curvy at the bottom) with cherry-like pale reddish nips
Home Base - WH06
Misc Info - If I could remember she has been around since 6 months’ plus ago

I would say An An is not those pretty pretty type but she is sexy ... In fact she looks like a local “chilli-Padi” lian where one could find in those funky clubs for the younger generation. She has jet black hair and healthy pale tan complexion. She has a tattoo on one of her shoulder blades. She was very sociable, chatty and liberal.

During the pre-shower routine, she gotten into action very quickly and proactively engaged in very heavy petting with me ... I was kinda surprised as not many whores from GL behaved so realistically horny. Her sexual actions as well as her super passionate & DFK was extraordinare. I so far encountered very wild Vietnamese lasses behaving in this kinky plus horny fashion only in KTVs ... She ultimately declared that she loves sex and hence she ain’t acting according to her ... Wow! LOL!

Our heavy petting continued whilst in the shower room ... she also gave me a stimulating soapy rub all over my erotic zones ... at one instance I stood behind her to slide my hard rod along her ass-crack to mimic a rear entry thrust ... I simultaneously caressed her tits, her clits, inserting my finger stealthily into her love hole, sucked her neck and frenched her momentarily. Shiok to the max!

She gave me an ultra deep thrusted BBBJ and she would lick my testicles too. I don’t enjoy her AR as she performed it with a condom! She lost to whores from 54A on this particular department. However her sexy raw pussy grinding against my hard rod was heavenly stimulating. I needed lots of mental attitude to control my ejaculation. LOL!!

FJ was very spontaneous, and proactive for sure as she is a nympho. I received quadruple dosages of DFK from her. Her moaning was subtle and realistic unlike many whores who produced very obviously unreal moan when performing cat-bath and even to the extent of when they were not being stimulated at all. Her stimulation technique could send very sharp sexual senses to my brain where it propagated towards all my erotically sensitive zones of my anatomy. Awesome!

An An is a global class whore and very hard to come by these days ... Excellent attitude as well! She is an intermediate level Nympho.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-07-2019 at 10:04 AM.