View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the epitome of YTL service-provider

She is an epitome of a Yi Tiao Long Service-Provider

WL Name - Shuang Shuang (Girl # 6)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural B cupper with pale brown nips. Not exactly a big or full B cup like some ppl claimed
Built - Petite, somewhat slim but a little flabby in certain areas of her anatomy.
Home Base - WH12

IMO, Shuang2 is not those pretty type that stands up from the pack. However she is youngish and sweet looking with her delicate facial features.

Shuang2 is a diligent and detail oriented Yi Tiao Long service provider ... She offered me the full suit of CAT150 services from the bathroom inflatable mattress to the bedroom ... She finished off the session with finesse. Her services included Pre shower foreplay, sensual BBBJ, sole stimulation using nips, deep AR, B2B stimulation on both inflatable & bedroom mattresses, raw G2G grinding, DFK and FJ in various patterns. BTW she has super tight, nice looking and completely waxed pussy. During the inflatable mattress action, she adopted 69 (without prompting) for me to taste her yumilicious pussy!

To put things in perspective ... below is a comparison of Shuang2 with the other 2 previous outstanding YTL service-providers -

Complete coverage and detail orientedness

Apple (Ex 1856 WL): 8.5/10
1G Shuang Shuang (Ex W12 WL): 8.0/10
Shuang Shuang (present WL) - 9.0/10

Technique + skill Employed

Apple: 9.5/10
1G Shuang2: 8.8/10
Shuang Shuang: 8.0/10

Looks

Apple: 6.8/10
1G Shuang2: 8.0/10
Present Shuang2: 6.9/10

At this juncture, I have to say Shuang2 offers the best YTL services money could buy in GL ... The newbies from this shop have yet to be proven and verified. I dare to say those WLs from L2036 is not even 10% of Shuang2’s standard.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-07-2019 at 12:44 PM.