Thread: gigolo club
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: gigolo club

Claire sucked Bernard's dick like no tomorrow.
Bernard shutted his eyes as to bear the pain as Claire sucking power is too great..

Claire sucked, sucked, sucked until Bernard put his hand on her head, signalled enough was enough.
Claire looked at him upwards with disappointed eyes.

He later passed her a condom.
She tear the condom and put on his dick, He grabbed her up, and pushed her to sofa and spread her legs wide and insert his dick into her pussy.
and fucked her hard.
She went arrgggghh, her eyes shutted.
He began fucking in and out. she looked sluttish and enjoyed the moment of being fucked.
When he withdraw his cock from her pussy and rested on sofa, she hopped over and inserted his cock into her pussy and do cowgal..
She fucked him with great energy, she needed sex as she never had sex for long time as her hubby was too busy with MPS (Meet the people session) , he had to put up with people who went all the way to see him instead of seeing their own MPs ( they were just original MP without political office.)

When Bernard already cummed, he pushed her away and both of them rested on sofa.

Bernard then put on his brief and walked out. Claire awakened to her sense and realised what she did was wrong and regret..
She put on her clothing and rushed out..

At her home,she weeped as she blamed herself

Next few days, she was in office, she received messages requesting for her to come to hotel by Bernard..