View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Seems like the thread is dying lol

I will also slowly be fading away from GL and be less active contributing FR as I really feel the well is running dry for me. Getting harder to find a wl I would fancy and rtf and be a regular

1615 G15

looks – 7.5 (milf look but I like it)
Boobs – 8.5 (enhanced but mostly not hard reckon 36D with eraser nipples)
Body – 7 (considered fair for Thai but meaty and have tummy wasn't an issue for me)
BBBJ - 7 (not those slip short blows)
FJ - 9 (a sex vixen... She even told me to bring her sex toys as she love them
GFE – 5 (rather poor command of English and an extremist who dislikes frenching makes me limits my ratings any higher. Also lack of kc otherwise I would definitely rtf)
Service - 7 (worth a shot if u like fair big boobs gal. She has the tendency to ask for tips at end of session)
RTF - probably not as I'm a natural frenching person her view and action against it would be stopping my rtf. Not that she is bad but we just don't match here
bro you probably should start learning thai , maybe ? then GFE will up up
is her tummy wrinkly type ? if a little spare tyre ( not not jelly type) i think still ok for me. have you tried ex G22 at 8 19? that type i don't mind lol