View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anschluss2001 View Post
How is the orchard MP and the girl? Can go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Np bro, my bad too cos put JB..lol
Just put initial plus same some more as in johor bahru and jln besar.
So u tried her already bro?
Yes I tried her already.

I hated this MP due to the shower facility which was a single cubicle at the rear. The reason I visited was due to this ML Mei Mei until I became tired of her as well.

Now it is even worse as this sole shower facility is not working.

She is quite pretty as of other girls before at this joint. Didn't wear or minimal make up so eyes appeared smaller than pics.

Session quite okay though there was one part when she was tickling my balls when I was lying face down. Didn't really work on me and she did that for quite a while and I could sense that she was checking her hp. Other than that the massage and the sensual was not bad.

She seemed really popular, just like the Mei Mei I mentioned.

Do also note the entrance is $50 for 45mins which she fully utilised; just don't expect 1 hour.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit