Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Nah I won’t need to pay a single cent to bang such lower class maid. U still need to pay and that’s very pathetic .
Just to oppose your negative opinion of maids, they are like all of us need to make a living to put food on the table, just we are more fortunate to be born here in Singapore, whereas they are struggling with poverty.

Just share with you a long short story about how I found myself a gem.

3yrs ago, registered myself in Badoo, within 3 days, got to chat up this pinay. She was a salesgirl back home but working here as a maid allow her earn more for her family, single. One year into employment, she was send back by employer for arguing.

She does not wants to borrow loan to come back again, I travelled to phil to bring her back here to look for employment again. Prior she was offloaded twice due to the phil law of single women travelling overseas needed a sponsor or valid reason and financially capable.

Anyway I bullshit my way to get her onboard the plane with a stern warning of being ban entry into phil if she does not return after her holiday. Since then she found a live-out helper job and has been faithful and loyal to me even she was half my age.

Off course I do spend quite a sum to help her, paying her yearly Security Savings contribution (similar to our CPF), sending money home for her parents, and I will pay for her everything but she trusted me with her monthly salaries for my safe keeping, todate her savings were close to 20K.

Bros here have pmed me for contacts but I have long since not fugging around with other maids and dont intent to. Use to hookups with quite a number of Indons even those using tudungs to budget hotels. She was my 5th pinay and should be the last one.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok some bonus pictures small boobs, not like what most bro's catch, huge melons ( . )( . ).

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]