Thread: Friend’s Mum
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
i used to hang out a lot at my friend's house. house is big. one of the reasons I kept going there was also because of his hot korean mother. my friend is mixed. she's chubby but has really nicely shaped boobs. she's quite casual and innocent. not guarded against me at all. I was actually a good boy, but one of those late mornings when we were in the living room playing games, his mother came down the stairs wearing just a thin and plain white shirt and shorts... NO BRA! wah lan eh.. could see her brown nipples clearly also. she was unwell and didn't bother that I was staring. she got her breakfast then went back up to sleep...

ever since the moment. i lost control liao... started to find chances to get more of her! tried to help her whenever i could, but chances were few. after weeks of finding chances to sneak into her bedroom when she was not around and not alerting my friend's attention, I manage to find out where she kept her panties. it wasn't in the closet! the drawers. no.. they were in the bathroom, where there was a cabinet! i thought it was for towels and toilet paper and stuff... I was timid, never dared to be in her bedroom for more than a minute... opened the drawer! SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS! she wore korean brands! uniquely design panties.

she didn't have a behavioral habit, but in the many years I went there. I managed to peep at her changing for those brief few seconds... at least ten times!!

once I saw her changing into this set of panties!!

HAD TO TAKE IT!!

HAD TO STEAL THEM!
Thanks for sharing your great experience! I can’t believe you actually dared to steal a pair of her panties (real nice womanly pair, BTW)!
But just out of curiosity, how did you manage to peep at her changing? Did she leave the room door or bathroom door ajar or something? Or did I miss something?
She must have been very comfortable to have you around the house that she didn’t even put on her bra when you were around! That’s great! Was she braless many times you were there? Many downblouse opportunities? Nice breasts?