View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes, and wording was promoting the FL so no go...also removed the same pic you post here in AC thread...since you are not promoting FL then why post...

to mod or boss we dun know what you said is true...no way to verify becos we dun know you...

I still hv a super mod nick GreenTea that very on and go by books...he removed those that looks ok to me...

trust us mod that we knew what you doing and most others...if you do blatantly you may not be allowed to post or face banned...
Only my word that I am not a papa ���� especially since I been a member for donkey years now.

I did try to promote FL In Singapore - more to help girls I met in tower, as they all have loan to agent, like 10 years ago, then forum boss said need to pay. I said screw that because I don't make money .. I don't even sponsor the girls when they ask. I tell them to deal with the admin, pay up and do business. Especially knowing collecting money from a pinay is the most impossible thing in this world. I stick to donate and don't expect anything back

Anyway back to regular news. What's this ? A hotel in Benguet. Ground floor is parking. Discrete level 999. Drive in, security opens doors,park. No. Need to even see the reception. Security collects the payment, 400p for 2 hours

(This is not an advertisement ����)

Last edited by etsys; 15-05-2019 at 01:34 PM.