View Single Post
Old 13-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Day 2 at K-pressure.
Went to the lounge, and as usual was brought to sit in a karaoke room. The day before I saw a rather shapely and long legged ML. So I asked for her and she came in.

Face is 6/10, oklah, can't complain for these MILFs and for HKD530 per session.
MILF - early 40s
C-Boobs
Shapely figure, not fat but not the slim type. I like curves.
What sold me was she came into the room, held my hand and started to talk sexy to me.

Paid up and went up to the room.
In the room I started to grab her and hug her with DFK, she responded and we hugged and grinded like that for a min before we separated and took our clothes off.

I quickly took off everything and I helped her to undress. Then fondled her from behind with my dick between her legs and we grind like that for a while.
Followed by hugging in front and my dick rubbing her pussy while we DFK, just like old girlfriend.

Led to shower and in there we hugged, and rubbed our bodies against each other again while kissing with soap and water and all.

She then setup the air mattress and we proceeded with B2B. It was a wet, squelching and thoroughly fun B2B with a lot of pussy grinding, kissing and tit fucking. She laid on top of me and I put my dick between her legs and also used my dick to grind into her pussy. She was making the right noises while DFK-ing. She was also giving me a BBBJ now and then.

After 15 mins, we rinsed up and went to the bed. The BBBJ continued with more B2B action and grinding. I like lots of DFK.

We stopped for her to take the condom to cap me, and then my dick shrunked. I don;t know what happened. She tried to get it hard by blowing me but not working. So I started to finger her and she started to moan which got me hard again.

So we started with cowgirl, miss and then after humping her hard we exploded. She said she loved my dick as it was big enough to stimulate her and I lasted long enough to give her "feeling".

Hugged, cuddled and kissed on the bed, then the phone rang and times up.
All in all, a good session.