View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 8
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

This is my report from my 3 day trip. This time I went Sihanoukville to check the place out.

Every girl I had gave the worst service and attitude in my experience. Don't think it's luck but it's the general culture.

1st day I went to Blue Mountain but didnt have mood to just take a girl although I saw a SSYT cutie on my way out. I went to Shanghai KTV and all in was 135usd with 2 girls. The tabao was 150usd.

2nd day went to Blue Mountain was quoted 25usd but heard from others 20 was good enough.

3rd day I want to LV bar which was a really run down bar. LT was 100usd but the girl went back to settle some things and it rained heavily so she couldn't come back

The 2 things that really brightened up my trip was the great hotel I stayed called Port Hedonia and hooking up with a viet tourist. Although the hotel location is quite hard to get to especially at night the service and food served there is great.

A highly rated bar I wanted to go but didn't have the chance is Joy gogo bar. This would be the last time Im going to Cambodia as I have my sights on other places. Hope this review proves useful to all Bros