View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing of my on-going relationship with a ML

After a while, Z initiated action again by gently touching my lil bro and balls. It feels so good and made me understand why she’s so popular; her HJ must be damn good on top of being pretty. My lil bro was ready for another round pretty soon
Z: I just want you to be all mine
Me: I can’t promise you that Z
Z: Then can you just promise me that you will not have sex with other girls? You can still go for HJ but no more than that and during the HJ you can’t touch them
Me: (thinking what a weird “compromise”) Erm, Z, I think you still don’t know what you are talking about, you are asking me to
Z: (interrupting me yet again) Yes I know, you can find other girls to help you release, but you can’t touch them and they can only use their hands. And you cannot find the same girl again, you must always find a different one
Me: Huh???
Z: I don’t want you to develop feelings for anyone else and I don’t want them to develop feelings for you too

It’s a bit hard to think straight as she was continuing to stroke me and the main thing on my mind now is to plunge my lil bro into her. I gave up discussing this with her for now and started to play with her breasts and nipples while she let out soft moans.
Z: You are making me so wet again…. You are the only one who can make me so wet
Me: (after checking that she is indeed very wet again) I want to be inside you again
Z: Do you want me to give you a blowjob first?
Me: Yes, I want a 69, I want to taste you too

Z obediently turned around and gave me a bj while I licked her. Her bj is really quite terrible, though the thought that an Ang Pai whom so many pple tried hard to get but failed is being so submissive to me is enough to make me maintain my hardness. Sort of an ego thing I guess
Me: Finger yourself Z…
Z: Now??
Me: Yes, I want you to play with yourself now in front of my face
Z: I’m shy…
Me: Play with yourself and continuing sucking. I want it

I can sense Z’s hesitation, but she slowly start to place one of her hands over her pussy. However, during this movement, she almost lost her balance and we both had a quick laugh before she resumes her action.
Me: Z, I want you to send a voice message to X (one of her best friend in the MP) while playing with yourself now.
Z: Why??
Me: Do it or I will make you call her now instead
Z: It’s 2am!
Me: Do it, tell her that <censoring the actual message here>

Z turned around to give me a pleading look but I was not relenting. She reluctantly got up and went over to get her phone. As she walked back, she was still pleading with me to change my mind
Me: Lie down and start playing with yourself, I want you to be very wet again before you send the voice mail
Z: Can I don’t do this?
Me: No

Z started fingering herself again while I moved my head near to her pussy. When I was satisfied that she was wet enough, I commanded her to start the voice message. She looked resigned to the fact that she needed to do it, but gave me the signal to be quiet.
Z: X, <censored message>

It was then that I know what their codename for me is. Not the most flattering codename, but at least it’s not something like “small dick”. I was quite disappointed that Z can still maintain a rather neutral tone when sending the voice message as I was hoping that she will have problem controlling her voice. Z had a look of relief after sending the voice message. As she put her phone down, it suddenly rang! X had called her! Z had a look of pure panic on her face while I told her to pick up the call and put it on speaker. Z refused, saying that X knows that she had roommate and know that she don’t use speaker at home. So I just asked her to turn up the volume and pick up the call.

<<to be continued>>