View Single Post
Old 15-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Earn $300....loose customer

Hi,

I personally beleive that agreement been make must be honour.
This is how a business should run. Nowadays "Customer Focus" is the key word in business.

I believe all brother out there do not want this to happen to you,

Everyone do have the right to let off "steam" as long as this is a positive. There is no make up stories and I do not think you will be zapped. I asume.

Or maybe I kanna ZAPPED later for this feedback.

You are just giving and sharing your feedback and hope that this will not happen to other brothers. This will definately minus off or avoid any midunderstanding between OKT, Gals and customer.

Finally 3 parties are happy and we reading the FL is also happy for you and will want to try out the gem. More income for OKT, right

Just my 2 cents