View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: My perverted decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
So the story about my lecturer whom I never got to bonk.

When I was in poly, I wouldn't say I am those good looking guys or scholars who were scoring A. I was busying trying to score girls from any avenue possible. However, I managed to keep this under wrap to most people except for my closest friends in school.

Do during our semester review I was told by my lecturer that my demeanour has actually got a few girls gushing for me. She said that she hoped I can bring positive changes in the results of one particular girl as her results were bad. So long story short, I managed to get my classmate to pass her exams and she credited me for it. My lecturer was impressed. She asked if we progressed into a relationship. I said no but unknown to everyone I'm banging my classmate almost every other day.

It was during my class chalet that most people saw the opposite side of me. A caring bf who brought his gf along to celebrate the holidays and gave her a good bonk. I left some cum stains on my then gf bikini that was a little to small to support her spilling 36C boobs.

It was late at night that my lecturer chanced upon my "third side", a player who banged his classmate hours after he bonked his gf. As my classmate was facing the wall she did not see my lecturer around. She mouthed "play safe" and left quietly.

The next day when everyone went to the beach, I stayed behind as I don't like the beach. My lecturer texted me and ask me to join her in her room.

"I didn't know not only you are quite a ladies man, you are a player too." Her first words set the tone of out future conversation.
Thanks! Please continue soon.