View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Tried a popular place in the East.
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;
Overall experience: 20/10
Face: 8/10 irl
Body shape: 8/10
Boobs: didn’t manage to touch/see but they’re small, not for boob lovers!
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls, can’t deep throat very deep but more than good enough. Eye contact was there.
Pussy: 10/10 so tight and wet. Not stinky, a nice scent.
FJ: 20/10 she came twice. Once when eating her, the other when fucking her. Moans were goddamn sexy and in English. Kept calling out to god in her cute little soft moans.

Full review (rushed because I have shit loads to do today)
Cons
1) Takes awhile to warm up to you
2) No massage services
3) Unable to remove her clothes completely (bra and dress)
4) Not allowed to go down on her and not allowed to touch her boobs. I was fucking disappointed and almost want to just stop the session and leave. But I was glad I stayed.

Pros and why I had such a good time
1) Room was nice and private
2) Her figure is very petite and cute! Nice round ass and beautifully proportionate legs, waist, and shoulders
3) her BBBJ skills were very good - sucking and licking of balls with constant eye contact. Not super sloppy but wet enough with little moans here and there.
4) pussy is small and tight and doesn’t stink
5) the juicy part... after she was done with the BBBJ, she capped me and jumped on me. My dick went in without much difficulties as she was already wet from the BBBJ and no lube was used. It was so nice and tight and warm inside her and she pressed her body (not naked) against mine and hugged me while she humped on my cock. I almost came because the smell of her hair and neck was so good and pussy was clinging on while sliding up and down my shaft. I pushed her off and told her I don’t want to cum now so I need a break and change position. I turned her around until I’m standing on the floor while she’s lying down on the massage bed. Then I licked my thumb and spat on her pussy and started to get her horny by rubbing her clit. After a minute or so, I determined that her pussy doesn’t stink and smells pretty good so I couldn’t take it anymore and just went down on her, half expecting to get pushed away but surprisingly she let me eat her. Her moans were fucking cute and a turn on and I went at it for a few mins then she told me I’m really good and she wants to cum. So I continued and when she was about to cum, she started gasping and moaned while saying “I’m cumming I’m cumming!” So while she came, I did a move which I know girls love and turns out it’s what pushed her over the edge into the abyss of pleasure. Whole body spasms, arching back, and she got incredibly dripping wet. After awhile, she settled down and managed to catch her breath, she was ready to have another go at fucking. Grabbed me up and begged me to “please put it inside” so I did. Maybe abit too fast and deep because she got abit shocked and flinched a little. So I didn’t move for a few seconds to let her get used to having me inside her. Then I took it slow and just play by ear, let her moans tell me what I should do. But she’s very very cooperative and does things to pleasure herself while fucking. Then when I hit the right spots, she’ll tell me and ask me to “don’t stop” and “you can make me cum again anytime”. So I did, she came, and I came, and it was epic. Two of us shivering in pleasure together for a few moments. Which is what sex is all about (at least to me). Hence, I will go back to her for as long as she’s here.
After the deed is done, she kissed my shoulder while I went to shower, hugs and more kisses were given while getting dressed and leaving. It was an amazing time for us both. Or at least that’s what she made me believe.

$160 Total dmg... $60 entrance, $100 for her.
Please up my points if you’ve enjoyed it and I will only share with legit bros...
Nice GEM which must be protected.

Wishing everyone many Happy endings! it’s what we live for.