View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

4th August 2018

Was in bed frenching, kissing YT all over.... we were both naked in bed.
Had stopped chatting with E for the day already. Come to think of it, was really tired from all the lies that she had been telling me. Long and tiring day. Low morale.

After licking YT’s armpits which had abit of a stale sweat smell, I was quite surprised that my bro can still get hard despite me feeling sibei sien from today’s series of events. Did a few positions with YT until I cummed deep into her about 20 mins later, panting and exhausted while cuddling each other; hot from the sex.

Pity that despite the frequent meetup for sex with YT, she didn’t take a liking to me, else she would already have been my gf. She only told me that she’s willing to lend a listening ear if I have any trouble.... which is like now....

Ended up pouring my woes and troubles to YT, hugging her close, with her lying on my chest and my left hand wrapped around her naked body. She consoled me... what else could she have reacted?

5th August 2018
We decided not to slp and continued our sex, with breaks in between of course. Sunlight was slowly streaming into the room and the time was around 7plus am. In missionary position kneading YT sweaty breasts and thrusting deep into her, hugging her legs closed to me. My sweat dripped onto her tummy as I increased my pace, some onto her neck and breasts area. ARGH! I shouted and came deep into her. Had already done 4 rounds.
Could smell the stale smell of sweat on YT... heavenly.... furthermore, can feel her pussy loosened up over the months of fucking...
Hugged YT and fell asleep, too sien and shagged. Woke up slightly at about 1pm.

Checked my phone.... no messages from E.... even lower morale, even YT can sensed that and comforted me again.... bathed and sent her back while I drove around aimlessly. Found a place to stop, near Pioneer JC, rest in the car and texted E....

To continue again