View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Thx Bro!

I am not protecting those rude okt. Everyone can insult anyone. Either the chiongster pick a fight with okt then and there, or like me just roll my eyes and spend my money in another hse. No such thing as "rights", esp when one has not even paid the okt.
I got my fair share of "No money dun find girl lah!" Or "You think you choosing wife arh, stupid!"....when I just view
Just have to state in this forum that the okt is asshole, to warn others.
Yaloh those lor18 okt always so guai lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Went to cat40 at L24H14 G8 , service was much2 better then cat50,but was scolded by the WL because I pull and pinched her nipple, she was so frustrated and gave me a good lecture,, but she's still do her service very good.
Lol thxs for letting us know g8 got her nipples pulled hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post
Bros, is there a house along Lorong 8 offering cat 40. The okt signal me 40 but I can’t find the thread.
0843 sometimes charge 40 when biz is slow, but u get less time