View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hot local malay hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonly5 View Post
Favourite place I have been going since they shift to north east of sg. New place is quite spacious and have a few makan places nearby.

Wanted to try G and N but unfortunately they not available. Anyway no $ for tarma so end up with KK. As usual her bbbj is just crazy hahaha. Decided to go for full in the end.KK May be slim but she can really grind!

Have to thank some bro who shared the contact some years back. Once you try local brown sugar, you cannot turn back!
Agree with u bro still rememb my first encounter wit brown sugar , tht bbbj is rely can die one keep on sayin dont cum so fast i still want u to f** me hard .... tht sexperience rely nid to try once in ur lifetime haha