Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14cm View Post
Went there G69 was there but putting on make up and didn't bother to have eye contact.
This is actually my second visit to G1. Playful and naughty in bed. Will talk dirty. She will shower you top to bottom and play with you all the time. Very friendly.
g1 is a very nice frenly ger.... accomdating too... only thing is i find her a bit tingtongg...like to touch my ass... i oways siam...but stil is a gud backup when my regular ger is unavailiable..

g69... 55 bo chup u ah...she has many fans la...
but wasted... sop n very selective... but if you are in her selected list hor... wah... she can do anything for you...... anything... but i say first horr... not me ah... fren
first visit zitao roar laew... roar until very loud ....he now kena her kongtao .. stuck with her... everytime roar wetwet shiokshiok
i hear laew liaonua.... try my luck.... kns...kiss oso no hav.. only whorelords need apply.
but u can try la... 14cm mayb just her correct size... plus .. or rather minus .. the .003

Last edited by bonkning; 02-03-2019 at 06:47 PM.